I'm an avid follower of her blog Moneysmart in Inquirer.net until it was signed off.
It's good for the economy buy on if:
- You are not in debt
- Your emergency fund is sufficient or fat enough
- Your savings is in good Health
- Your investments are not losing
- You're fully covered against risk
3. Fatten up your emergency fund
4. Buy some mutual fund /UITF Share5. Get your feet we in the stock market
6. Set up an "Antartica Fund"
7. Start an Education Fund
8.Support an advocacy
Tips on Managing Chrismas Bonus
1.Shop Early - But know how to manage inventory and store the items well. and be sure not to
"Dip your hands in the cookie jar"2. Know where to shop
3.Keep track of the hidden cost of Christmas like packaging.gas, time etc.
4. Evaluate yourself after the christmas holidays. Take a pen and paperand write down how much you have overspent (or how good you are at keeping within the budge and why. Analyze!)
4.Trim the gift list. Don't let the commercialism win!
5.Do not Buy Happiness, Make Happiness!
Enjoy watching the video!